parents with disabled child smiling

Mr. Mark establishes special needs trusts for individuals who are disabled and under the age of 65 years and supplemental special needs trusts for any individual who is disabled, including adult children who are disabled.

  • Living trusts
  • Special needs trusts
  • Supplemental special needs trusts
  • Testamentary trusts

When should I begin estate planning?

No matter what stage of life you are in, there are steps you can take to better plan for your future and achieve peace of mind.  An elder law attorney can help you protect your loved ones from the costs of you not having an estate plan, such as inheritance tax, estate tax, surety band, and other expenses.  Estate planning allows you to transfer assets to your heirs while creating the smallest possible tax burden for them. 

How can an elder law attorney help me?

Mr. Mark protects the house for the healthier spouse and protects the legal rights of an individual and his or her family when long-term care is required.  If you do not know your rights, then you often do not have those rights because the Medicaid agency is prohibited from providing Medicaid planning advice. 

Contact us today to learn more about smooth transitioning to later in life situations.