Donald B. Mark has been practicing law for over 35 years and devotes his practice to elder law. As a solo practitioner, Mr. Mark gives each case his personal attention and is extremely dedicated to his clients.
Donald B. Mark, Esq.
Mr. Mark’s passion for elder law is evident in the care he shows in every case. As a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, Mr. Mark is a member of an elite group. He has presented seminars on long-term care planning through the National Business Institute and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education. He has an enthusiasm for keeping up-to-date with recent law changes in the elder law field.
Mr. Mark likes to travel and spend time with his family. He also enjoys rooting for his Philly sports teams.
Over 35 Years of Experience
The Law Office of Donald B. Mark was founded in 1992. Mr. Mark bases his practice on the principles of attention to detail, hard work to achieve success for his clients, and a commitment to get to know each client on a personal level. He enjoys tackling issues one step at a time in a systematic manner and breaking down complex concepts to his clients.
Mr. Mark has extensive experience in elder law, Medicaid matters, Office of Administrative Law hearings, and appellate work. He has litigation experience at all levels of court, including a petition for certiorari before the United States Supreme Court.
Elder Law Services
- JD, Dean’s List, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law
- BA Degree, Political Science, Dean’s List, High Honors, Rutgers University
- Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Named Top Elder Law Attorney by South Jersey Magazine
- Appeared on Channel 8 TV as Legal Expert
- Co-authored New Jersey Elder Law
- Monthly columnist of Courier Post and Gloucester County Times
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- National Elder Law Foundation
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Elder and Disability Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Camden County Bar Association