Client safety and well-being is our top priority. We take care of everything so that you can focus on what matters – you and your loved ones.
In-person meetings are available for our clients. Our office has implemented the appropriate cleaning and social distancing measures to ensure a safe and well-planned experience for your in-person meeting at our building. We are disinfecting all surfaces following appointments and have hand sanitizer available for use. Any employee displaying symptoms of COVID-19 does not enter our office building.
What You Need to Know Before Your In-Person Appointment
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated, please wear a mask and stay 6 ft apart from others while inside our office building.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently been in close contact with anyone who is suspected of having COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Our office is still providing clients with alternate options for meeting. We understand that everyone has a unique level of comfort with remote means of interaction and with technology. We are happy to help you choose a mode of interaction that best fits your needs and to provide services in the manner that you are most comfortable with. Our office is equipped to handle our client needs with no-contact, hassle-free systematic steps in place.
- Curbside signing of legal documents. Our office has a systematic procedure in place that allows for legal documents such as wills to be signed and witnessed in a safe manner.
- Video meetings. Our clients can participate in virtual meetings through a video conferencing tool (ex. Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts). We can provide you with remote technical assistance in using these tools. You can join a Zoom meeting on any device (ex. laptop, phone). You do not have to have Zoom installed on your device or have a Zoom account to join the meeting. The simple steps to join can be found in the following video: How to Join a Zoom Meeting.
- Telephone conference. Our attorney is happy to talk over the phone with you to provide you with advice on your elder care needs. Contact us today to schedule a phone conference.
Please contact us at (856) 435-0620 for more information or with any questions you may have.