Donald B. Mark, Esq.
Donald B. Mark grew up in Stratford, NJ. He attended Rutgers University and graduated with high honors. He earned his law degree from Temple University. Mr. Mark has been practicing law for over 35 years and devotes his practice to elder law. He is certified as an elder law attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, making him a member of the elite group of attorneys that are certified.
As a solo practitioner, Mr. Mark gives each case his personal devotion and is extremely dedicated to his clients.
Mr. Mark has had extensive experience in elder law, Medicaid matters, Office of Administrative Law hearings, and Appellate work. He has also had litigation experience at all levels of court, including a petition for certiorari before the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Mark concentrates his practice on elder law with particular emphasis on Medicaid Program Coverage. He presents seminars on elder law issues throughout the tri-county area. Furthermore, he has provided lectures on the subject of elder law through the National Business Institute and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
In his free time, Mr. Mark enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- Named Top Elder Law Attorney by South Jersey Magazine
- Appeared on Channel 8 TV as Legal Expert
- Co-authored New Jersey Elder Law
- Monthly columnist of Courier Post and Gloucester County Times
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- National Elder Law Foundation
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Elder and Disability Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Camden County Bar Association