Mr. Mark has been practicing law for over 35 years and devotes his practice to elder law.
As a solo practitioner, Mr. Mark gives each case his personal attention and is extremely dedicated to his clients.
Donald B. Mark grew up in Stratford, NJ. He attended Rutgers University and graduated with high honors. He earned his law degree from Temple University.
As a certified elder law attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation, Mr. Mark is a member of the elite group of attorneys that are certified. Mr. Mark concentrates his practice on elder law with particular emphasis on Medicaid Program Coverage. He presents seminars on long-term care planning issues throughout the tri-county area. Furthermore, he has provided lectures on the subject of elder law through the National Business Institute and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
Mr. Mark has had extensive experience in elder law, Medicaid matters, Office of Administrative Law hearings, and Appellate work. He has also had litigation experience at all levels of court, including a petition for certiorari before the United States Supreme Court.
In his free time, Mr. Mark likes to travel and spend time with his family. He also enjoys rooting for his Philadelphia sports teams and sampling red wines.
Elder Law Services
Over 35 Years of Experience
- Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Named Top Elder Law Attorney by South Jersey Magazine
- Appeared on Channel 8 TV as Legal Expert
- Co-authored New Jersey Elder Law
- Monthly columnist of Courier Post and Gloucester County Times
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- National Elder Law Foundation
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Elder and Disability Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Camden County Bar Association